Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Franklin and Bash Review

While I haven't seen Zach Morris Kelly Kapawski, A.C. Slater and the gang in quite some time I can certainly say that TNT is putting a ton of resources and advertising dollars into trying to make the new series about Lawyers the next big show.

So here is my review: It sucks. Anything you have to try to push that hard is due to flop. Sorry TNT while I love watching the NBA playoffs I have to admit that it is quite tedious and annoying seeing the same stupid and of little to no consequence commercials over and over and well over again.

Give it a rest I would rather watch sports, gambling shows, and intelligent commentary from CNBC instead of washed up lawyers/actors.

Full Disclosure: Saved by the Bell is still one of my favorite shows of all time.

0 comments: