While this is no where near an extensive list or even close to it I would love to have you comment so I can fill it in and complete this one day.
Things I'd Be surprised or Shocked to Know:
- The internet changes how people communicate
- Oil spiked to over 147.00 a barrel
- The dow jones industrial broke 14,000
- Kids play video games virtually communicating with friend over the airwaves(i.e. xbox live)
- Google is how people find things it's like the ultimate answer machine
- A movie ticket costs approximately $9.00
- Everybody has a cellular/portable phone in which they communicate with and the device can fit in their pocket
- The world Trade Centers NO longer exist in New York City
- Flex fuel cars are developed
- Black President....in the United States of America
- VCR's and Cassettes are no longer in mass production and entertainment is being delivered digitally in the 21st century.
Wonder what the next 20 years will hold..