Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Melissa Francis is definitly pregnant

In my ongoing series that is probably enraging (did I spell that right) about how missy the little child hood actress and Harvard grad has been knocked up and how CNBC is doing the best it can to cover it up.

However after looking at how bloated she is with her tits popping out and probably being 7-8 months in I would have to say all sites are ready to launch so congrats missy francis. The only questions left are.

Is it a boy or is it a girl?
Whats the name going to be?
How do your parents and former alumni feel about this?
How does General Electric parent company of CNBC and NBC feel about this?
Have your ratings gone up since this?
Who is the lucky father to be?
Do you know who the father to be is?
Are you annoyed that I keep on blogging about this?
Do you know how much my traffic has increased because of this?
Will you click on of my ads if you are enticed?

Love,
Jeff Immelt and Jack Welsh

0 comments: