Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Academic Publishers

What does it really take to become an academic publisher? I mean really I spend all day long writing about non sense on this blog and about 200 million others but something deep down inside really tells me that I will not be hitting the elite status with my pieces of art work seen throughout the internet but hey that is just a thought of mine but perhaps I could be wrong.

If you wanted to really make a difference in the world than perhaps you would look into academic publishers who can detail their scientific research and findings in different fields. Perhaps I once had a dream to be published at a clearing house like cambria press for pieces of work that had to do with the intrinsic value and payouts for CEO's to help stem the financial crisis which ultimately took place due to greed but hey perhaps one day right?

0 comments: