Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Natural Born Killaz OJ Irony

So a classic gangsta rap song featuring Ice Cube and our favorite doctor Dr. Dre has some miraculous irony that nobodoy has ever mentioned before so SNOPES come check this out. The lyrics of this song strongly portray being a killer and was released for the Oliver Stone film in the beginning of 1994 when in June of 1994 the infamous O.J. Simpson murder took place after the lyrics and song was released.

Upon investigation of the songs lyrics it say that "AC is down with OJ" and it references charles manson and other killers.

FREAKY RIGHT?

Let me count the ways in a fucked up maze
I never ever ever made a hoe stay
But I'm down with Dre
Like AC is down with OJ
So fuck how your livin
I'm the unforgivin
Psycho drivin
Murdera
It's authentic
Don't panic
I can't stand it
God Damn it
Scizophrenic
So fuck Charlie Manson
I'll snatch him out of his truck
Hit 'em with a brick
And I'm dancin

[RBX]
Mass Murderer, Natural Born Killla,
And I don't wanna die
I DON'T WANNA DIE
I DON'T WANNA
I DON'T WANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIE!

0 comments: