Friday, June 11, 2010

Did Larry Kudlow have Lasik Surgery?

So while watching squawk box and squawk on the street yesterday I noticed something very odd. Larrry Kudlow the famed economist on CNBC who supports he Goldi Locks economy and will be the first to let you know the "Free Market Capitalism is the Best Path to Prosperity" and while I do entirely agree with him on that I can't figure out if he lost his glasses or finally took the plunge and did Lasik Surgery.

LCAV provides fixed on-site laser vision correction services under the LasikPlus brand. They offer laser vision correction procedures to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. There are 62 LasikPlus fixed-site laser vision correction locations in the USA and it was founded in Cincinnatti, OH. in 1985.

So now the question begs is
did he lose his glasses?
did he forget his contacts cause he kind of reminded me of a goofy turtle on tv yesterday as he kept on blinking and trying to adjust to life A.G. (after glasses) I hear its not easy..
did he get corrective surgery?

Let me know in our CNBC poll.

0 comments: