Saturday, May 30, 2009

What Really Grinds My Gears

My Name is Earl was recently canceled on NBC after its final episode "Dodge's Dad" aired with a to be continued ending showcasing the earl jr. is not really crab mans son according to the DNA test. Earl was a great show that many could relate to because well we are all human and have made fallible mistakes like Earl has and some try to rescind upon those mistakes. I know that the third season (prison) really stunk in comparison to the 1st and 2nd but was canceling after receiving an average of 6.1 million viewers really necessary????
Now, NBC is moving Leno into prime time, aborting earl and poor randy, and some playground show is coming in to replace them.
TBS if you are out there pleeeaasse pick up this show as you will be very pleased with the end result and I patronize a Ted's Montana Grill every time I am near one. So I'm sure I left out a lot on my afternoon rant but let me hear your opinions.

0 comments: